We have been very pleased with the feedback from our previous parent surveys and now have a new system to gather the views of parents and carers. You can give your views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View.
Please register with an email address and a password here.
Once your login has been activated, it only takes a few minutes to complete answers to 12 short questions about aspects such as bullying, the quality of teaching, level of homework, etc.
Your views are important in helping inspectors make a decision about our school, and to help us know what is going well and what could be improved.
How to use Parent View:
- Go to Parent View by clicking on parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
- Click on the orange jigsaw piece ‘Give your views now’
- Register using your e-mail address
- You will be sent a password by e-mail
- Log in to Parent View using your e-mail address and the password sent to you
- Click on ‘give your views’ on the tool bar near the top of the screen
- To find us enter ‘Sandhill Primary’ with the address ‘Barnsley’, then click on the correct school
- There is a question to answer about your use of Parent View then 2 boxes to tick
- You will now be asked 12 questions, one at a time. You make a response from ‘strongly agree’ to ‘don’t know’ by ticking boxes
- Submit your answers. You can update these at any time in the future and have previous responses over-written
Thank you for helping the school by adding your responses to Parent View - this will be very useful for us.